This week we had several non-traditional presentations including:
- A presentation from Charlie Wisoff about his site civ-net.com which allows users to connect over their interests (hopefully games!).
- A remote presentation from Michael Deitcher (via Skype) about Maker Faire. Â Michael also showed off the second AGDG baby!
- A demo Ian Burch’s latest version of Moonstrider, which will be on Steam Greenlight in twoÂ weeks!
- A demo from John Harger’s planet throwing game.
- A breakdown on Dot Hack from Ryan Leonski.
Also food was very graciously provided by Jared Tarbell from AnatoliaÂ Turkish Mediterranean Grill – super tasty, check it out if you get a chance (http://www.yelp.com/biz/anatolia-turkish-mediterranean-grill-albuquerque)
We’ve also decided that there will be a chartering meeting for AGDG’s incorporation. Â Rob Garner has volunteered to write our Bylaws and will be leading the chartering meeting. Â The meeting time is TBA as Thursday is Ideum’s open house (5:30pm) – make sure you attend (ideum.com).