Ryan made announcements, showing off photos from our booth at the NM STEM Fiesta.
First up, we broke up into groups and MICRO SLAM JAMMED!
The mashups included:
- Lawn dart marble tag, with giant sumo beaver suits
- A post-war town filled with fantasy monsters where you had to defuse bombs or blow up the entire town
- A dragon dogfight farm simulator
The night’s demos were:
- Hannah showed her first 3D modelling and compositing video
- Demos continued with Matt J. showing off aÂ mini-demo of a demo in Scratch
- Cameron demoedÂ his roly poly adventure game
- Ryan showed us a tutorial on getting your Unity game onto the Arcade Cabinet